Are you an on the go individual who can’t afford to miss your favorite cup of joe?
Or are you looking for convenience and fast brewing?
If yes, then a Keurig coffee maker is your best bet.
But, which are the best Keurig coffee makers available on the market?
Well, you don’t have to worry.
We have reviewed several Keurig coffee machines and came up with the best ones of 2021.
Have a look, will you?
If you make a purchase through any links on Coffee Brew Mag we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full Disclosure here.
At a Glance: Best Keurig Coffee Makers
- Keurig K-Elite
- Keurig K-Supreme Plus Coffee Maker
- Keurig K- Cafe special edition
- Keurig K-duo single serve & carafe coffee maker
- Keurig K-Classic
- Keurig K-mini plus
- Keurig k 155 Office Pro
- Keurig K-1500 Coffee maker
- Keurig K- Select
Quick Summary: Best Keurig Coffee Makers
best overallKeurig K-Elite
most reliableKeurig K-Supreme Plus Coffee Maker
|Keurig K- Cafe special edition||
|Keurig K-duo single serve & carafe coffee maker||
most affordableKeurig K-Classic
|Keurig K-mini plus||
|Keurig k 155 Office Pro||
|Keurig K-1500 Coffee maker||
|Keurig K- Select||
9 Best Keurig Coffee Makers Of 2021
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 1 water filter handle, and 1 filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
Do you fancy having control over your coffee machine? This is your best pick.
It allows you to program everything from temperature to strength, including a specific setting for iced coffee. The machine has an enormous reservoir that can accommodate up to 8 cups of coffee before being replenished.
- It has a noise-canceling feature that minimizes machine noise for a friendly and silent brew.
- It’s programmable hence allows you to set your preferred brewing time
- Maintenance reminder alerts you descaling is required
- The brew strength option enables you to adjust the strength of your coffee
- It offers five drink size options allowing you to choose from four, six, eight, ten, or twelve ounces
We chose the Keurig K-Elite as our top pick of one of the best Keurig coffee makers simply because the pros outweigh the cons.
The cons are not much of a big deal in comparison to the other models. But it’s up to you to decide what you absolutely need and what you could do without in a coffee machine.
- MULTISTREAM TECHNOLOGY: Extracts more flavor and aroma in every brew. vs. Keurig leading K-Classic brewer with The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cup Pod
This model features Keurig’s MultiStream technology, which ensures even saturation of coffee grounds for maximum aroma and taste extraction.
It also comes with a removable 78oz water reservoir that can handle up to 12 oz cups of coffee, a strong brew setting, and a thinner design.
It deserves to be on the list of one of the best Keurig coffee makers.
- Utilizes MultiStream technology for optimal flavor and taste
- It has a large removable water reservoir that can brew up to 9 oz cups saving your time
- It’s programmable, which enhances flexibility and allows you to set your preferences
- It offers customization options allowing you to select your preferred brew strength and temperature settings.
- COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
Just how much do you love cappuccinos or lattes? With Keurig k- cafe, you can now enjoy yourself at home.
This brewer promises to produce great lattes and cappuccinos in addition to coffee. The machine has an easy-to-use milk frother and boasts a full range of controls, including options for brew size and strength.
- Dishwasher-safe milk frother which makes clean up easy
- It’s versatile, with four cup sizes to choose from
- The intelligent start function allows you to select your brew size without waiting for the machine to heat up
- The auto-off feature automatically turns the device off after two hours of inactivity to preserve energy and ensure safety.
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
Are you the type that prefers a single cup of coffee today and a whole carafe the following day?
If yes, then this K-duo machine with a removable 60-ounce water reservoir is for you. The brewer allows you to choose between k-cups and a twelve-cup carafe of drip coffee all in one package.
Those are some great features that makes it a contender as one of the best Keurig coffee makers.
- It uses both k-cup pods and ground coffee; hence you can choose between single-serve and carafe drip brewing options.
- 24-hour programmable brew setting thus, you can set it to brew at a predesignated time
- A pause and pour feature to enable you to run your coffee before the carafe is full.
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
If you are looking for a simple and affordable coffee maker that’s worth your bucks, then this is it. This machine comes with an intuitive control panel allowing you to choose between 3 different brew sizes. What’s more, the display includes alerts to let you know when refilling or descaling is needed.
- Basic and uncomplicated push-button controls that make it easy to operate
- A large 48-ounce water tank allows you to make up to 6 cups or more without the need to refill, saving you time
- Auto-off setting that automatically shuts the machine off after 2hrs of being idle to save energy.
- Included in the box: Keurig K-mini plus single serve coffee maker with pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold upto 9 K-cup pods
Are you looking for a tiny machine that works perfectly for your small kitchen? Or perhaps you want a coffee maker you can easily carry on your vacay? At only 5 inches wide, the machine is design gives you hot drinks with minimum effort and within the shortest time possible.
- Pod storage which holds up to 9 k-cup pods, enhances portability and saves on storage space.
- The auto-off feature automatically puts off your machine 90 seconds after the last brew to save on energy.
- Included cord storage for easy transport
- Strong brew option for a more decadent, more intense coffee
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value
This coffee maker comes with lots of features that make it ideal for the work environment. It has an extra-large 90oz water reservoir that holds up to 18 or more cups. You can choose between coffee and other hot or cold beverages, including four varied brew sizes.
- Extra-large water 90oz water reservoir that holds up to 18 cups of coffee hence less frequent need for refilling
- Auto on/off function automatically turns off the machine when not in use
- Easy to use and interactive LCD allows you to select different beverage sizes and brew temperature
Despite its minor flaws, the K-155 Office Pro deserves a spot on our list of the best Keurig coffee makers.
- Ideal for small business (up to 15 employees)
Ideal for small businesses and offices, this coffee maker features a quiet brew technology that allows you to brew your drink without disturbing those around you silently.
It allows you to customize your drink effortlessly and includes 4 cup sizes and a strong brew option to control the strength and flavor of your beverage.
- Super-large water 96oz water reservoir to save time on refilling
- It comes with 4 cup sizes(6,8,10, and 12 ounces), allowing customization of your drink
- A Strong brew option for more robust, bolder, more flavorful coffee
- Quiet brew technology minimizes noise while brewing
- Ideal for small businesses and offices with between 10-15 people
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 1 water filter handle, and 1 filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
If you like your coffee simple, stronger, and delicious, this coffee maker is for you. The machine boasts a sleek design and easy-to-use button controls, allowing you to brew a great cup of coffee without any bustles. What’s more, the brewer offers four different brew sizes labeled with helpful visuals.
- Strong brew option for bolder and more intense coffee
- Removable 52oz water reservoir for easy refilling
- Four brew size options to choose from offering flexibility
- Simple button controls make the machine extremely easy to use
- It comes with a hot water dispenser which comes in handy for tea and chocolate lovers.
Overall Best Keurig Coffee Makers Of 2021:
The best Keurig machine is the one that can address your specific needs adequately. It should have all the necessary features that you require. However, our vote goes to the Keurig K-Elite as one of the best Keurig coffee makers of 2021.
What is Keurig?
Keurig is a beverage brewing system for home and commercial use. It was invented by John Sylvan, a Massachusetts- based entrepreneur. Established in the mid -the 90s, this company is famous for single-serve brewers.
Keurigs main products include the single-serve K- cup pods, other beverage pods, and proprietary beverage brewing machines for these pods.
Keurig Buying Guide
Why you need one
Keurig is a vital kitchen accessory if you are a go person but a coffee lover. This is why you need it:
- Speed: It is the most significant advantage of Keurig as it can make you coffee in less than a minute
- Simplicity: Most Keurig machines are easy-to-use, even for the most tech-averse individuals. You don’t need to be an expert to enjoy coffee.
- No mess or wastages since the coffee are pre-measured.
- Customizable: It allows you to choose brew strength and temperature
- Instant hot water: You will not need to heat water as the machine does that itself
- Flavor variety: Keurig will allow you to experiment with different flavors without brewing several pots
- It will enable you to choose your size from small to travel size
- There are so many options in terms of machines and settings
Things to consider before purchasing a Keurig coffee maker:
Here are some things to be aware of when in search of the best Keurig coffee machine:
Since different Keurigs have different brew times, it’s essential to consider when the machine will produce coffee. A brewing time of fewer than 3 minutes is deemed ideal.
Depending on the amount of coffee needed, water tank capacity is an important consideration. Besides, the larger the reservoir, the lesser the need for refilling hence saving you time.
Most Keurigs brew at a temperature of 192 degrees celsius. However, if you need control over the flavor, you can go for a machine with adjustable temperature control.
The cup size determines the strength of your coffee and affects the number of brews that a machine produces before the need for refilling.
Most Keurig machines allow you to adjust your brew strength. Many have regular, healthy, and mild options. The brew style adjustment lets you customize your user experience.
Keurig machines are generally straightforward to use, making them popular among many java enthusiasts. while some have the traditional buttons, others include LCD screens that let you easily navigate through various features
The most advanced Keurig machines are programmable. It means that you can set it to brew at predesignated times. If you fancy waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, go for machines with a brew scheduling option.
Generally, Keurig is pricier than drip brew coffee makers. However, you can choose from the varied price options available. Remember, the higher the price, the more you get in terms of features.
It’s essential to be keen on warranty details which are similar for all Keurig machines. The warranty will enable you to get your appliance fixed or replaced without any cost if issues arise within a year of purchase.
Cleaning your Keurig Coffee Maker
Regular cleaning is vital in ensuring the optimal performance of your coffee machine. The best way of cleaning it is by descaling to remove calcium deposits built-up. This is done using descaling solution or distilled vinegar water as follows;
- Pour the vinegar or solution into the water reservoir and run the machine until its dry
- Allow the machine to rest for the solution to work inside the reservoir
- Clean the reservoir
- Rinse to remove any leftover solution or vinegar
Conclusion of the best Keurig Coffee Makers Of 2021
The choice of a coffee maker is highly personal and a matter of tastes and preferences. The machine you go for should be able to cater to your needs adequately. You will need first to identify your needs and what you want from the device to get the best.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Keurig Coffee Makers
What’s better, Nespresso or Keurig?
It’s dependent on what you want. If you prefer espresso taste, then go for Nespresso. If you’re going to fix a good cup of coffee quickly, Keurig will be ideal.
What is the most reliable Keurig model?
Again, this is a matter of individual preference as dictated by various factors. Each Keurig model has its pros and cons. Therefore, look for what suits your needs best.
Who has the best price on Keurig coffee makers?
Buying Keurig coffee makers directly from the manufacturer (Keurig) may be cheaper than purchasing from third-party dealers and retailers.
Should I get a Keurig or coffee maker?
If you are looking to make a better-tasting cup of joe while still making some cost savings, then the drip coffee maker is the unrivaled winner. But, if you are time-bound and looking for quick convenience, Keurig will make a good fit.
Which Keurig is easiest to clean?
With removable parts like the drip tray, which can be easily detached for a fast rub down and descaling notifications, the K-elite is considered the easiest to clean among all other Keurig.
What is the quietest Keurig coffee maker?
With its quiet brew technology that cancels any noise during brewing, Keurig K-Elite is not only a very fast brewer but also rated the most silent coffee maker in this line.
How long do Keurigs last?
Although this depends on how you treat your machine, the average lifespan of Keurigs is five years. However, with proper handling and maintenance, some Keurig models can last up to ten years.
Is Keurig coffee good quality?
Generally, K-cup coffee isn’t the tastiest, especially if you are a staunch coffee aficionado. Most Keurig coffee machines focus on speed and volume. However, some models can pull out better-tasting coffee.
Wrapping Up The Best Keurig Coffee Makers
So, there you have it, everything you need to know about the best Keurig coffee makers and their features. The decision on what to go for is yours.
All the models reviewed in our article are incredible. As such, whichever one you pick, you can be sure it’s quality.
However, if you are still having trouble choosing from these ten excellent products, you can try our best pick Keurig K-Elite. Given its programmability and unique features like strength and temperature control, this coffee maker will let you customize your brew for the best experience.
Hesitate no more; make your choice now.