Tired of buying lattes at Starbucks every morning? Here’s why you need to invest in your own espresso machine at home! But before we get into the best espresso machine under 100 dollars. I imagine that you’re most likely buying at least 2 lattes a day at a cost of $8 each which works out to $16 per day.
That adds up to over $300 a month and over $3,800 a year if we’re only checking Mondays to Fridays. Just imagine what the real figure would look like if you’re also buying on the weekends. So if you’re still reading, yes its time you invest in your own espresso machine.
Don’t get me wrong. Nothing is wrong with buying an espresso every now and again but think about how that money could have been invested into something more worthwhile.
If you make a purchase through any links on Coffee Brew Mag we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read the full Disclosure here.
As an avid latte drinker myself, I also know that somewhere deep within, you wish you knew how to make your own lattes, just like the coffee shops, so that you can give up buying expensive coffee.
What if I told you that its possible to make your favorite espresso, latte, iced tea or cappuccino right at home even if you’re not a Barista!
Quit spending over $300 a month on just coffee. Invest in your own espresso machine so that you can cut unnecessary expenses and still enjoy coffee every day.
Stick around to see my picks of the 10 best espresso machine under 100 dollars that will have you brewing like a Barista in no time!
At A Glance: The Best Espresso Machine Under 100 Dollars
Quick Overview Of The Best Espresso Machine Under 100 Dollars
|Our Top Pick||
|(Unbranded) 20 Bar Espresso Machine
The 10 Best Espresso Machine Under 100 Reviewed
Best Espresso Machine Under 100: De’Longhi 15 Bar Espresso Machine
- Every cup to your liking: 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- Brew like a Pro: whatever your preference – single or double Espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.
- Your foam, your way: a manual frothier mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
The De’Longhi 15 Bar Espresso Machine is a little over budget but close enough for us to add it to our list of the best espresso machines under 100 dollars.
Making authentic espresso and cappuccino to suit your taste right in the comfort of your home is easy with this De’Longhi machine.
Its has a 15 bar pump pressure to ensure rich tasting espressos and cappuccinos on par with the high quality from the coffee shops
Whether you like single or double Espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages and with the manual frother you’ll be able to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
It comes with a three-in-one filter holder, which has a holder for one Espresso shot, another holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve Espresso Pod – whatever your preference.
The De’Longhi 15 Bar Espresso Machine has an advanced cappuccino system that maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup without having to wait.
Comes with a coffee tamper so that the grounds can be packed evenly for a quality shot
If you prefer a larger size beverage, the bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
It has a sleek space-saving design so that it fits beautifully on any kitchen countertop without taking up too much space.
At a price of $120 this De’Longhi machine does all the basic functions that you would expect with an espresso machine. It may be more suitable for entry level brewers so don’t expect advanced features on this unit. It’s small, it’s efficient, and it gets the job done without a lot of hoopla.
Best Espresso Machine Under 100: Bonsenkitchen 15 Bar Espresso Machine with Foaming Milk Wand
- ☕Thermo Block System: Aluminum alloy thermo block with stainless stell heating channel to prevent aluminum oxidation and make the water healthier. Do not worry about leak out from the steamer and places when you using the espresso brewer. You can enjoy making the good kind of coffee in the rapid heating system. Also making good espresso with temperature stability in the kitchen espresso machines.
- ☕ Multifunctional espresso machine: This 1450W portafilter machine has an instant heating system that can be used as an espresso machine or filter coffee machine. The control knob turns to the left to prepare coffee and to the right to prepare milk bubbles. This coffee machine has undergone extensive testing and user experience. Durability, security, and meeting the needs of most consumers.
- ☕ Easy frothing: Professional 20 bar pressure portafilter machine with steam nozzle for the rapid production of milk foam. So you can quickly prepare delicious espresso, latte, cappuccino, iced coffee, etc. in a friendly way.
With the Bosenkitchen 15 Bar Espresso Machine you get to have barista quality coffee every time within seconds.
Using the built in steam wand you can quickly prepare delicious frothy espresso, lattes, cappuccinos, iced coffees and other drinks.
It has a study stainless steel body and a rapid stainless steel heating system to prevent aluminum oxidation and make the water healthier for your espresso.
It makes between 8-10 cups of coffee due to its 1.25 litre water tank and it operates fast so you can make a cup of coffee before leaving home for the office.
The Bosenkitchen functions as an espresso machine and as a filter coffee machine so you get 2 systems for the price of one. With a coffee machine like this, there is no need to have any other.
Has a drip tray and bubbler to collect any spillage, so that the machine doesn’t create any mess in your kitchen.
There is also no need to worry about leak outs from the steamer and other places while using the brewer.
The water collecting tray, the high pressure funnel and the filter can all be removed easily for cleaning.
Personally, we love this Bosenkitchen Espresso Machine because of its stainless steel design and heating system. There’s no leakage from the steamer or brewer, it’s very easy to use, brews your coffee at the perfect temperatures and it only costs $99.99.
We feel like it’s a steal of a deal considering all its functionalities and it deserves the top spot as one of the best espresso machines under 100 dollars that we’ve rounded up in this post.
Best Espresso Machine Under 100: GEVI 20 Bar Espresso Machine with Milk Frother
- ✔【ADVANCED THERMOBLOCK FAST HEATING SYSTEM】Advanced 1350W big power Thermoblock Fast Heating System can continue to make espresso or froth milk. Water comes out directly from the pipe, which makes sure the freshwater. You can enjoy making a good kind of coffee in 45 seconds.
- ✔【20 BAR PRESSURE SYSTEM】:20 Bar high-pressure pump can provide fast and stable extraction，makes espresso more fragrant and rich in crema.
- ✔【3 SPECIAL FUNCTION】: There are three functions for you to choose, Manual-Control the amount of coffee by yourself. 1 Shot-Brew about 30ml amount of coffee. 2 Shot-Brew about 60ml amount of coffee.
Gevi Espresso Machine is a 20-bar espresso machine with a milk wand, that ensures the coffee flavors and maintains the aroma of the coffee.
You can enjoy preparing coffee in a rapid heating system with a fast extraction time of 25 -45 seconds.
The professional frothing wand mixes steam and milk smoothly in order to create rich, dense, and creamy froth drinks.
It has a 1.2L large capacity removable water reservoir so you can detach and refill the tank as desired.
With the 3-in-1 portafilter, you can make up to 2 cups of coffee at the same time so you and your partner can have coffee together.
Comes with three buttons at the front for easy operation. One for a single espresso shot, one for two shots, and one for manual.
There is a heated metallic plate on top of the machine that keeps your cups warm, so it prevents the coffee flavor from being affected.
The manual function on the Gevi Espresso Machine enables you to brew espresso based on your preference and will not control the water amount for brewing your cup.
It also has 2 separate thermostats so that you can control the temperature of espresso extraction and the milk frothing separately. This ensures that the taste of the coffee and milk foam can reach the ideal state.
With a robust espresso machine like GEVI we conclude that it is a decent espresso machine if you are now getting started with home brewing. At a price of only $95.99 combined with its functionalities and compact design, it’s hard to beat.
But we do know that we love the fact that you can choose between one or two shots of espresso, or even utilize the manual function which lets you freestyle your own cup.
Also, using the manual steam wand, at the right steam pressure, you can create rich creamy froth and latte art.
If you’re in the market for a budget-friendly espresso machine that is easy to use then this is it!
GEVI 15 Bar Espresso Machine – Best Espresso Machine Under 100
No products found.
It also comes with a frothing wand that can adjust the amount of steam and rotate at 360 degrees. This mixes the steam and milk to create a rich, dense and creamy froth for your coffee.
The water temperature can be adjusted to achieve the ideal taste and the double-volume boiler can produce more hot water and steam as well.
You can easily see the changes in temperature during operation, from the clear temperature dial at the front of the machine.
The portafilter has a double-layer filter and a double-cup splitter, so that two cups of espresso can be made at the same time.
The unit comes with a separated transparent water tank so its convenient to see the water levels.
We really couldn’t find anything that we didn’t love about this GEVI 15 bar Espresso Machine.
It has all the features every beginner would need to make rich, creamy and smooth tasting espressos like a pro.
A sleek design to fit into small kitchen spaces with key function buttons conveniently located at the front of the machine.
The machine is very easy to operate and for everything you get at only $100, we highly recommend this espresso machine.
Best Espresso Machine Under 100: Sowtech Espresso Maker Cappuccino Machine with Steam Milk Frother and Carafe
No products found.
The Sowtech Espresso Maker Cappuccino Machine has a single knob with an on and off indicator light, so that there are no complications with having to use multiple switches for different functionalities.
With an accurate temperature control, you always get the best consistent tasting coffee.
What tops it off is the fact that it is also equipped with a frothing arm so that you can make your own frothy lattes and cappuccinos at home like a true Barista. So you don’t have to go all the way to your local coffee shop just to have a cup of your favorite brew.
We came to the conclusion that the Sowtech Espresso Machine is a minimal espresso maker with limited features which is directly related to its low price of $64.99. But it has the basic features than can be expected with an espresso machine.
What we like in particular about this espresso maker is that it’s super easy to use and has a sleek, compact design, making it possible to fit neatly in your kitchen.
Yabano 3.5 Bar Espresso Coffee Machine – Best Espresso Machine Under 100
No products found.
Yabano Steam Espresso Machine is a simple machine which makes it ideal for beginners since it does not require having much brewing techniques and skills.
It serves up to 4 cups of delicious coffee at the same time so you, your family, and friends can enjoy your espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes at the same time.
Although on the lower price end it is fully equipped with a built in steam wand so you can enjoy foamy, rich and creamy cappuccinos and lattes just like the ones from your favourite coffee shop.
The Yabano Steam Espresso Machine has a compact design so space is not an issue as it can literally fit even on the smallest kitchen countertop.
The drip tray, nozzle and portafilter can be easily removed for cleaning.
We believe that this Yabano Coffee Machine is suitable for those persons who prefer simplicity are not too particular about features and consistency of their latte, cappuccino or espresso.
BonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker – Best Espresso Machine Under 100:
- ✔ LUXURY FOR ESPRESSO LOVERS: The Intenca stainless steel espresso maker stove top was made for those who cannot resist a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso. Smelling the ground beans when filling the espresso coffee pot will whet your appetite for a full flavored cup of espresso. Sharing is caring, produces 6.8oz for 4 flavorful espresso cups.
- ✔ EASY TO USE: Just the feeling of making espresso in the traditional way is enough to relax you even before you drink your aromatic cup of espresso. Easy to use: Fill the lower part of the Italian espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the espresso pot on the cooker to boil. Can also be used as a sweet cuban coffee maker!
- ✔ BONVIVO QUALITY: We understand and appreciate the importance of good coffee, either in your routine, or to escape from it. We are pleased and excited to provide you with an Italian coffee maker that is not only high-end with German QC, but also understands that "quality" is carried in the stainless steel and in the espresso coffee. That's why we use the best products to produce each of our beautiful espresso machines to ensure that every look, and every drop, pleases your tastes.
Are you in the market for a homemade Italian espresso machine? If so, BonVivo Intenca Espresso Maker may be just what you need. This espresso maker is one of a kind that caters to a wide range of coffee tastes.
It’s made with high quality stainless steel and has a simple and elegant design if you do not want to have a big machine.
This also makes it very easy to use as it only requires placing on a stovetop and you can have your Italian style flavourful coffee in under 15 minutes. BonVivo Intenca brews up to 4 cups (6.8oz) of espresso at once so you can share with family or friends.
The Italian coffee pot will remind you of Italy; from memories of the picturesque lanes and tasty meals; to the delicious taste of espresso.
If you enjoy the strong aroma and flavourful taste of traditional espresso then this Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker may be the one for you. At a price of only $39 you’ll end up with smooth, rich tasting Italian style espresso.
Best Espresso Machine Under 100: Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine with Milk Frother
- Steam Heat feature forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy pour glass carafe serves up to 4 shots. To avoid espresso maker to be too noisy during operation make sure the water reservoir is full and properly fitted into its position
Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine has a powerful frother that whips up your lattes and cappuccinos to a light, frothy consistency.
It features an easy-pour glass decanter with serving measures so that you always brew the right amount and it brews up to 4 cups of rich cafe-quality espressos.
Thankfully it has a stay-cool handle and drip-free spout so steam won’t burn your hands.
The Mr Coffee Espresso Machine has a removable, washable drip catcher that collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy. The froth aid is also removable which makes cleaning a lot easier.
At a price of only $39, not much can be expected from this Mr Coffee Espresso Machine. However it does a good job of making a light, creamy, frothy top of cappuccino or latte.
Hamilton Beach Espresso Machine with Steamer – Best Espresso Machine Under 100
- CAFÉ-QUALITY ESPRESSO AT HOME: The powerful 15-bar Italian pump extracts espresso from both fresh-ground beans and pre-measured soft pods for an authentic café taste.
- NO-FUSS MILK FROTHER: Perfectly steam or froth milk for lattes, mochas and cappuccinos in your own kitchen.
- EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIR: The water tank easily removes for filling and cleaning and can hold up to 40 ounces.
Brew quality espresso in the comfort of your home with this Hamilton Beach Espresso Machine. It features a 15 bar Italian pump which will extract both fresh ground beans and pre-measured soft pods for an authentic cafe taste.
With its milk frother you’ll be whipping up the perfect steam or froth milk for your lattes, mochas and cappuccinos so you can skip going to the coffee shop.
The Hamilton Beach Espresso Machine allows you to brew 2 cups of espresso simultaneously so both you and your significant other can enjoy your morning fix together.
If you need an espresso machine that doesn’t break the bank, this $80 Hamilton Beach is it. If anything it’s far from basic, as it also allows you to brew Italian style lattes, mochas and cappuccinos. It doesn’t require any special skills to get your favourite cup of coffee in the morning.
Best Espresso Machine Under 100 Dollars – (Unbranded) 2-In-1 Espresso Machine 20 Bar
- 20 BAR POPULATION SYSTEM - 20 Bar high-pressure pump provides the right amount of pressure for flavor extraction.Intriged a small amount of nearly boiled water through finely ground coffee to make true espresso
- 2 IN 1 ESPRESSO MACHINE - The coffee machine with milk foam can be used as espresso coffee machine, cappuccino machine and latte machine.Brew the flavor taste espresso coffee and foaming
- NTC SYSTEM AND GOOD GUIDE THERMOMETER- Thermometer plays the role of a good guide in espresso brewing and milk foaming.And the NTC prevents the leaking after brewing
This 2-In-1 Espresso Machine comes with a dual hot water and steam wand so that you can make frothy espressos, cappuccinos and lattes to perfection.
Apart from being able to brew authentic barista-quality beverages, its very easy to use.
It comes with a large 900ml capacity removable water reservoir making it easy to refill and clean up and also has automatic dual temperature control.
Two coffee cups can nicely fit at the top of the machine to preheat at the same time, so you won’t be afraid of the coldness of the cups in winter.
Our favorite feature in this espresso machine is the ability to make espressos, cappuccinos and lattes, in addition to single serve pods.
The only downside of owning this machine is that it doesn’t have a name brand attached on it. While this is not really an issue, we do appreciate some branding in order to know who are the manufacturers.
But we did take notice of the fact that the product was launched in September 2021. So this no-branding could possibly change in the future but it does look promising.
How To Choose An Espresso Machine?
Before investing in an espresso machine you need to consider a couple of things first, based on your personal preferences.
Answering the following questions will give you a clear idea as to which espresso machine is best for you.
• Are you a beginner brewer or a pro?
• What is your budget?
• Ease of using the machine: lots of features or simple functions
• Desired operation: manual, fully automatic, semi-automatic, etc.
• Do you also want to use capsules?
• Ease of cleaning
• Any additional equipment you may need
• Design and counter space required
What should I look for when buying an espresso machine?
• Types of coffee that can be brewed
• Types of drinks that can be made
• Bar Pressure
• Water Filter
• Cup Warmer
• Frothing Wand
• Built-In Coffee Grinder
• Ease of Use
• Brewing time
• Removable parts and convenience to clean
• Dishwasher safe
What are the different types of espresso machines?
• Manual Espresso Maker
• Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
• Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
• Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Can I use regular coffee in an espresso machine?
Some espresso machines are designed to brew regular coffee as well but all of them. If you’d like to make regular coffee with your espresso machine you should ensure that it has this feature before buying.
How long should an espresso machine last?
Anywhere from 6 months to 20 years. It also depends on the brand, care and frequency of the machine.
How many Bars should a good espresso machine have?
It takes at least 9 bars of pressure to extract the best espresso.
Is it worth getting an espresso machine?
Yes it is totally worth investing in an espresso machine when you consider the amount of money that you are spending at Starbucks/ your favourite coffee shop every month. You’ll be saving at least half of that money for the same exact taste that you can brew in the comfort of your kitchen.
Final Thoughts On Choosing The Best Espresso Machine Under 100 Dollars
There you have it! Everything you need to know before buying an espresso machine so that you can make authentic and delicious cappuccinos in the comfort of your home.
Whether you are at the beginner level or a true pro at brewing cappuccinos, we believe that there is an espresso machine for you on this list.
Level up your coffee game with one of the best espresso machine under 100 dollars and say goodbye to basic tasting coffee and Starbucks!